I have been experimenting with yoga since 2011, meditation since 2015.
Over the years, the state of mind has deeply changed to the point of setting aside a busy life mapped out to set up the desired life.
live each position
- improve self-knowledge
- promote synchronization: body / mind / energy.
- increase flexibility and mobility to both slow the undeniable effects of aging and reduce the risk of injury in sports practice
- prepare body and mind for meditation.
- breathing properly means using our full potential, providing the air, the energy necessary for optimum functioning of our body on a daily basis
- increase concentration skills, recovery, sleep quality is also much better.
- enable better management and perception of our emotions, our daily impulses, our available energy, the nervous system balance is more stable.
meditate to reconnect
- leave room for inner peace to dispel mind fluctuations and be in tune with your deep-self.
- change our environment perception, our place in space and time, our thoughts, our words and our actions become aligned, the path to serenity.
- become an actor of our own life (and not of our image), move closer to liberation, full development and relief from our conditioned self.
- Non-binding offers, payment for each session
- Or book and pay online via Omise, a fast and easy secure solution taking into account your selected currency and the real-time exchange rate (additional costs already included in the offered price)
- Any sport practice involves a risk of injury or accident
- For every session, you consider that you are in good health and able to participate in the sport activities taught by www.trainingphuket.com
- In the event of an injury or accident, you use your own insurance to cover all medical expenses
- You accept these conditions by signing a disclaimer at the beginning of a lesson or e-coaching training.
- Weather and safety conditions must be met for surf lessons
- Participating in surf lessons requires you to know how to swim
- Our price includes the surf equipment rented to local surfers under your name
- Consider booking your online yoga classes taking into account the time difference
- Time displayed on the booking calendar is Thailand time : UTC+7
- Classes are not taught between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. local time
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Any reservation paid online is cancellable and 100% refundable up to 8 hours before the scheduled session time
- Down to 8 hours before the booked session, the canceled session is refunded at 50% of the amount paid within the time limit set by Omise
- In the event of cancellation on our part, you are reimbursed 100% of the amount paid within the time limit set by Omise
- For monthly e-coaching offers, no refund is possible